Switching from J-1 to O-1

Suppose you’re a research scholar or professor working in the United States under a non-immigrant J-1 visa, but you’re considering switching to an O-1 visa. Is that even possible? Absolutely! A J-1 holder who is subject to the two-year home requirement and unable to obtain a waiver, is a good candidate for an O-1 visa. […] Read more

Feb, 18, 2016

  O Visa